How We Ended A Great Weekend Trapped In The Atlanta Airport.

Musings

THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2015 AT 6:30 AM  Atlanta here we come!

THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2015 AT 9:56 AM  Enjoying a bit of family time before this weekends tournament begins. Great morning at the Seaquarium.

THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2015 AT 10:27 AM  Beautiful!

THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2015 AT 1:27 PM  Hey it’s Mr. Coke!

THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2015 AT 2:31 PM  While on the road I have to get creative to stay GLuten-Free.

THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2015 AT 5:43 PM                     Enjoying the Embassy Suites Happy Hour…nothing better to cool you down than a Georgia Peach.

FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2015 AT 8:11 PM  Good Cuban food at Papi’s Cuban Food in Georgia. Who would have guessed??

SATURDAY, AUGUST 1, 2015 AT 6:36 AM  Up before the sun. Heading out for our first game in the the TravelBall Select Tournament.

SATURDAY, AUGUST 1, 2015 AT 6:44 AM

Full moon still out as we head out to game.

SATURDAY, AUGUST 1, 2015 AT 8:37 AM  Pitching in first game of tournament. Only gave up two runs.

SATURDAY, AUGUST 1, 2015 AT 2:48 PM  Big Shanty Smokehouse.

SATURDAY, AUGUST 1, 2015 AT 3:16 PM  My baby and me.

SUNDAY, AUGUST 2, 2015 AT 6:11 PM  Champions! Great job this weekend Panthers!

SUNDAY, AUGUST 2, 2015 AT 6:20 PM  Won Championship! Marc went 4 for 4, closing pitcher and MVP.

SUNDAY, AUGUST 2, 2015 AT 10:57 PM

Trapped at Atlanta Airport. boy did SouthWest screw up. Where are my pillow and blanket???

MONDAY, AUGUST 3, 2015 AT 4:45 AM  After eight hours at Atlanta Airport, broken sleep, sore backs, emergency warning (alarms and all), tram not working, one mile walk to gate we are HOPING to board shortly…cross your fingers.

The Author

Hi I'm Mercedes! Born in Cuba, raised in Chicago, and eventually migrated to the suburbs. I've been married to Marc for 15 years and currently enjoying being a stay home mom to our 14 year old son Marc. I enjoy reading, blogging, dancing, singing in the shower, cooking, a good glass of wine, attempting to be crafty, photography, traveling and spending time with my family and friends.